Thursday, May 14, 2009

Musical

Cannon had two concerts this week. On Monday he had his band concert with the high school kids. Then on Tuesday he had his choir concert and they actually put on a short little musical. It was about the history of Rock. It was cute and it amazes me when I see what our music teachers do and how much extra time they put in so our kids have great experiences and learn the joy of music. We didn't get pics of Cannon's band concert but here are a few of the play. Cannon had a couple lines he had to say and then...... He had to dance with a girl and he was definitely nervous! He did well and now we just need to survive one more week of school. It wouldn't be so bad but it seems like every thing is saved for that last week and my calendar looks crazy! I guess this is one of those things I will miss some day so I should just smile and love that I can help out with the end of the year activities and enjoy my boys. Then it is the lazy days of summer...... RIGHT?!?!

No comments: