Friday, April 24, 2009

Cole and Cannon's Spring Piano Recital


Cannon and Cole had their Spring piano recital Thursday night.The boys did well. The recital got moved up a week and we were a little nervous about having a week less to practice so we crammed in some extra practice time. We practiced morning, afternoon and night. There still were a few rough spots but I think that was due more to nerves than not knowing their stuff. Cole also told me he had to go to the bathroom really bad. That always happened to me when I was playing sports. My mom would always laugh because I would be out on the field doing the potty dance. Cole's legs were shaking like crazy I guess that is how you do the potty dance sitting down. Anyway I got some video of the boys mostly for the family that wasn't able to be here for the occasion. Good Job boys keep up the hard work!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like we were doing the same thing today...blogging. It took forever for my videos to download. Did yours? Your boys did great last night, tell them good job!!