Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day! It was nice to be able to spend time together. We even had pink icing on our Cinnamon Rolls. Michael did not have games until 4:00 so we had a nice slow day together.
I was so preoccupied with making my Valentines day special that I forgot a big commitment I had made that day and I am now wondering if there is something wrong with me. I did not even remember about the commitment until two days later. I feel like I am starting to forget more than just little things. I don't know what I can do but if you have any suggestions please let me know. I don't want to let one more person down and I really am getting tired of having to apologize every couple of days.

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Cute decorations and yummy looking cinnamon rolls(cute idea with the pink frosting)! I don't have any suggestions that would work real well to help you remember things better.