Thursday, March 5, 2009

HE'S BAAAAAAACK!

As most of you know basketball is over for the Rocky Mountain Grizzlies. And with the end of the season we get our dad back and boy is it nice. A friend asked me today "how is it having Michael home more?" and at first I gave her a short answer but as I thought about it Michael being home this week really was GREAT. The part of our daily routine I don't especially enjoy is the bedtime routine. This week Michael has been around and has taken care of the bedtime stories and the teeth brushing craziness that happens every night. I love basketball season and I love going to games but Michael not being home pretty much every night of the week makes for a grouchy mommy sometimes. So I am sure the boys appreciate Michael being home more, just as much as I do. Being a single mom is not the life for me. A little adult conversation in the evening has been a perk also. I am sad the Grizz didn't get one more weekend of basketball but it is nice having Michael around. Welcome back Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm glad he's baaack! I wish it was under different circumstances... better luck next year!