Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's In Your Backpack?

We had a good morning today and when things go smoothly in the morning we end up with a little extra time. This is what Cole did with his free time this morning.Yes, that is Adam all the way inside Cole's backpack. Wait 'til you see the other pictures they are a little creepy. When Adam was on Cole's back he said "now I can go to school without my shoes on." It was a fun morning. At first I was only concerned about the backpack breaking then I realized it was not something to freak out about and everyone enjoyed some pretty good giggles this morning.
This picture looks like it should be in some horror film. I can't believe Adam fit in Cole's backpack. Here he is hung up with the rest of the families backpacks.

9 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Oh my gosh! That's crazy that he even fit in there!! I'm surprised he didn't have some major cramping going on in his legs when he got out! Next time you go on a trip you won't have to pay for adam... he can just ride in your backpack! By the way, I'm considering options for taking a trip with you to Texas this summer... I've considered renting a big van or RV? Not sure how much money that would be though?! (ha)

Megan said...

That is CRAZY! We all had a great laugh here at the Wilson household! The pictures almost look fake! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

Wyo Chic said...

That is just to funny. It even got my dad laughing. The funniest picture is when he is hanging on the backpack hanger. His smile is just so cute:-)

Emily Asay said...

All I have to say is
oh...
my..
gosh...

Sally said...

Big laughs were had over here. That was one to drag the oomputer around the house so everyone could see. It really does look fake!

Anonymous said...

So funny...a little scary too:) Adam is a card!!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

That is a riot! I bet everyone had lots of laughs!

Shana said...

WOW! That is freaky! It looks like you photo shopped his face to the backpack. I'm gonna need some more proof that he was really in there!? :)

Brett and Desiree said...

The BEST post ever--love it!!