Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!!!

Adam turned 4 on Sept.12th and has been begging to ride the motorcycle ever since he learned to ride a two wheeler so Michael let him on his birthday. I was for sure nervous that he was going to run into our fence or the huge tree in the yard but he didn't and he seemed to have a great time.








Dad also got a new motorcycle so he took Adam for a ride. They all really like riding together. Cannon got a new bike too so now they can all go riding together and we don't have to have as much bickering about who gets to ride what and for how long. I knew motorcycles would be a part of our lives and I don't mind them. Ever since I got in my accident on Michael's bike I have a bit of fear of riding them myself but it is fun watching the boys ride and have fun. I am just happy following behind on the four wheeler or sitting in the truck reading is just fine with me:) It is great being a mom of four wonderful boys and I feel blessed everyday that it is my job to raise them in the ways of the Lord.

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Another WOW! I can't believe little Adam is riding a motorcycle, I can't even picture my little Jared doing it and he's the same age. How fun!