Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa's Lap

On Saturday after the humanitarian project we had our ward party and after dinner Santa came. I think this might be the last year I will be able to get a picture with all of my boys. I was looking back over the years of past Santa pics and I thought I would share them with you. What a difference three years can make. Adam is so little in this picture.






Travis used to think it was great to sit on the lap of Santa but as you can see he is not so excited. If it wasn't for the bag of candy I'm not sure he would have even done it.Cole is always my sport. He is one of those closet believers. I think he wants Santa to be real but no one his age seems to be on the same page. He looks a little too big for Santa's lap though.
Cannon has been the opposite of Cole. I think he doubted Santa ever since kindergarten but I think deep down he has always wanted Santa to be real. Last year Cannon was great about trying to convince the younger children of Santa.
Where did the time go? I am grateful for all the years we have had together as a family and hope and pray for many more to come. Merry Christmas to all.

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Cute pictures of the boys! I love looking at our old pictures. Even ones from last year the kids look so little. How fun!