Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Fun

We decorated the tree last night and it was so much fun! The boys are getting old enough that I don't constantly have to say "Be Careful." Maybe I have lightened up over the years also. Cannon was in charge of unwrapping the ornaments.The rest of the boys put the ornaments on the tree. Cannon then set up the little village on the piano. We are at an age in our family that we have so much fun together. When the kids went to bed the house was destroyed but all were happy. Adam's excitement is contagious I love hearing him sing Christmas songs. Santa Claus is Coming to Town is his favorite right now. Merry Christmas to all.


5 comments:

Lana Brimhall said...

It looks like you had a great time. I went by and saw that you had everything up. I have to tell you I was not in the mood for Christmas yet this year, and then I went by and it looked so warm and inviting. I went straight home and Aaron and I got out some of the Christmas stuff. Seeing your and other peoples houses made me think that my kids are the only one missing out on all the Christmas stuff and I am just hurting my kids for me not like the holiday's. Thank you to you and some of my other friends for showing holiday spirit and helping get me through my funk, and to try to show some Christmas spirit.

laura said...

Your boys are so freakin cute!!

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

That is so fun to be able to do that together. Your tree is so big and nice!

Lundberg Family said...

Hi Rachel, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I found it through Desiree's. Your boys are all growing so much. Adam is getting huge! I hope this finds you well! Happy Holidays--Tashie

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. We love to get all the decorations out and remember things about them. It is a fun age when you don't have to keep anybody out of anything and you can just enjoy your time. Fun!!