Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday I took the boys ice skating at Moncurs(aren't we lucky to have such generous neighbors.) Adrienne called and invited us and it couldn't of been better timing(how does she always seem to do that.) I was getting to the point of to much indoor time and we all needed a little fresh air and some space. It was perfect weather and the ice was nice and hard. Luckily never felt by my back side but all the others had their spills. Adam thought it was the most fun to be pulled around on the sled. Travis was brave he actually was quite the skater(no fear.) Cole was a little more cautious but in the end he didn't want to go. Cannon and Bill took right off but Cannon slowed at the end with a good sized blister. All in all though it was a great afternoon of friends fun and falls. What a great place we live in!

2 comments:

Amy 'n Clint said...

Looks like SO much fun! My kids wanted to go SO bad while we were there, but the temperatures wouldn't allow it!

Shana said...

I LOVE candy houses! Your boys are so grown up now. I never feel old until I go home to Wyoming and see these kids that were toddlers when I remember them in my mind. Then I see them and they are passing the Sacrament in church. CRAZY!
Thank you for the compliment on my blog. I have no real secret...I guess I'm just too busy to eat? I eat because I have to now and not because I'm bored or sad or whatever else we eat fatening foods foods for.
Did you watch Oprah this Monday about her weight gain and trying to get back on the horse in 2009? It was really interesting and I thought she was quite brave to put herself out there that way.
It was good to see you. Take Care.