Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cannons First Post (summer vacation and first day of school)





Hi this is Cannon and i thought i would post something on my families blog. This is a picture of my brothers and i on our first day of school.




I had a pretty good first day of middle school and my brothers said they had a great day to it was lots of fun.
Adam also had a good time wearing my football pads after i brought them home after a game. And i think my mom was the happiest to have some peace and quiet for a little.

I had a great time at my family vacation this summer too.




this is some of my cousins that i spent time with at the family reunion.
This is my first post so dont make fun of it.

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Love the first day of school picture of the boys. How handsome! Good job on your post!