Monday, November 17, 2008

We Broke Ground!

WE DID IT! The ground breaking for the new Jr/Sr high school happened today and it was a beautiful day! My husband has worked excruciatingly hard for this day to come about. After all the doubts and obstacles seeing the rewards of Michael's hard work coming to pass is just so exciting. On top of this being a busy day just because of the ground breaking it was also the first day of basketball. For the first few days the team has two a days and so you could probably guess he is a bit on the tired side. Michael is never so happy though as when he is coaching his boys. I believe Rocky Mountain is lucky to have such a devoted, loving and honorable coach. I love watching Michael do his thing.

5 comments:

Emily Asay said...

Yaay!! That is very exciting, you should all be so proud. I can't wait to come home and watch a bball game! :)

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

That is a very nice compliment to your husband! How rewarding, and what an exciting day! Congratulations!

Brett and Desiree said...

Yippee! I'm so excited about it, and I am so happy for Michael. He has worked so hard on this--thanks Michael!:)

Shana said...

WOW! That is really a neat thing. Boy, would I have LOVED to have had my high school in Cowley back in my days. That would have been so nice.
I love to come home to Cowley and see the changes and the growth happening.

Amy 'n Clint said...

Yeah! I can't believe it has FINALLY happened! Congrats to all you people who are lucky enough to live in Cowley!