Friday, November 28, 2008

Smile Everyone!

We attempted to do some family photos yesterday but it didn't turn out the way I was hoping. Do family pics ever go well? I just wanted to have something to be able to put on a Christmas card. I guess it is back to the drawing board. Don't you love all the shoes and toys in the back ground. Next time I will put Adam down for a nap so he will be up for the task. Maybe we should just take individual pictures and just paste them all together. Happy Holidays in case we never get around to sending out cards.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the family pic! And having the shoes and toys in the background just make it more wonderful! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I like the picture too! You can always crop the picture. Looks great.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! You missed a day full of shopping--
we'll go soon!

Brad, Lisa and family said...

Hey Rachel! Cute family picture! McKenna, Tatum and I just viewed your pics and enjoyed seeing all your family....Tatum asked where Cannon's cast was? :) Enjoy the season!