Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday beautiful boy. I will never forget the day you were born. Unlike Cannon who would not come no matter what you were a great surprise by coming two days early. I remember wanting you to be a boy so badly and knowing what your middle name was going to be before I knew what your first name would be.You were such a good baby and you were always so patient with Cannon who was not so sure about sharing his mom and dad with anyone. Cole you are such a wonderful addition to our family.
I had a hard time finding many pictures that you weren't with one of your brothers or cousins. You are always so kind and helpful and the kids around you can always sense that. I love you so much and I am so proud of all of your accomplishment's and I can't wait to watch you grow up to be whatever you want to be just don't do it too fast.








Cole has always been such a great eater. He loves to try new things and is always a good sport about taking at least one polite bite of whatever I make.









Cole also loves anything that wiggles crawls slithers and moves. From the time he was little Cole has always wanted to know all the facts about animals or reptiles. We have a large bucket of animals that mostly Cole has collected over the years. Cole often comes home with the random frog or snake or whatever else he can fit into his pocket. Thank goodness I am not that afraid of those sort of things.

Thank you for being my little Cole boy have a great Birthday and always remember you are a child of God and He will always be there for you just like your mom and dad here on earth.

3 comments:

Emily Asay said...

YAY COLE!! Tell him I said happy birthday and I love him!

Anonymous said...

It was good to see your mom again. She is a sweet lady!
We love Cole around our house too!! He is a great kid. Happy Birthday Cole--I hope your feeling better and next time we go bowling, I promise I won't beat you so bad:)

Emily S. said...

Happy Birthday Cole!! We are so lucky at our house to have such a great cousin and nephew in our family!!
Hope you have a great day and get better soon!!