Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanks Nana


My mom went home today(sad face.) The kids had so much fun with her. Just a funny story to tell you about that happened the first full day I was gone. The first night we left my mom locked the doors when she went to bed (I know some of you are thinking she locked the doors in Cowley?) Anyway she locked the doors and the next morning after successfully getting the children off to school she went somewhere with Adam. They had a great outing the only problem was when she returned home all the doors in the house were still locked(in my mom's defense our locks are not normal.) So my mom had a great idea she knew the bathroom window was open so she got the screen out and put Adam through the window so he could open the door. Second problem Adam could not get the door open or get back out the window. My mom then proceeded to try to call me but I had left my phone in the car so the resourceful woman she is she called the school and asked the secretary to send Cole home. So Cole came home and climbed through the window and saved the day. Oh by the way Adam was fine the whole time he just proceeded to get a coloring book and color on the bathroom floor while waiting for Cole. Thank goodness for a smart Nana and an experience the kids will never forget. The week went farely smoothly from there well, as smoooth as a week with four boys can go.

No comments: