Saturday, November 15, 2008

HUNTING

I know everyone is hunting deer elk and whatever there is out there to kill but as for me I am only hunting flies! I didn't know what a garage did for the fly situation but it must make a difference. We never had flies in our old house when we had a garage. Flies flies everywhere I spend half my day hunting down those pesky bugs. Just when I think they are gone I sit down for a meal or rest on the couch and they buzz buzz me until I am crazy. Hasn't it gotten down to cold enough temps at night? I figure they have just gotten in and the house is warm enough to keep them alive. What is the life span of a fly any way? Shouldn't they be gone soon? I recently cleaned all my windows, I was hoping for the winter, but now between all the smooshed flies and the wonderful marks that flies leave behind I will definitely have to do it again. So if any one has any solutions please let me know. A hunting I will go.

1 comment:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

I'm curious about the whole fly thing too. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone knows anything about those dirty, pesky flies! Good luck Rachel & Happy Hunting!:)