Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween














Is this the cutest Pirate you have ever seen? I sure think so especially since I didn't have to put him in it.





Here is my old man. Cole always decides what to be long before Halloween and this year he decided to be an old man. I love that atleast one person in our family likes Halloween. I loved it as a kid but it wasn't about the costumes as anyone who knows me would know it was all about the candy for me.


Giddy up cowboy! Travis is in costume sort of. Part of me thinks that Travis decided to be a cowboy so he could get the rest of the things he thought he needed to be a REAL cowboy. So grandma went and got him a belt buckle w/ a horse on it and a cowboy shirt. He realy wanted spurs but we didn't want him to get suspended for bringing a weapon to school. j/k He has not taken his stuff off accept to bathe. Someday I wouldn't be surprised to visit my sweet boy on his farm/ranch.


Yes we are missing someone but he was to old I guess to get all dressed up. We still love you Cannon. He didn't miss out on trick or treating though. I heard he went as a middle schooler I am surprised he got any candy.

2 comments:

Emily Asay said...

I love the costumes, especially the old man--I think that one's my favorite!! Glad you guys back home safe. :)

Brett and Desiree said...

I did spot a Harry Potter-Cannon look a like at the carnvial Thursday night!:)